- Respect the mountain and 'nature spirits' even if you are a sceptic (or skeptic for US English)
- When you need to relieve yourself, tell the "nature spirits" (say aloud) that may be lying on your path to give way to avoid offending them
- Don't shout or make too much noise or you might disturb the "nature spirits"
- When lost, talk aloud to the "spirits" to "set you free" and apologise for anything that you might have done wrong.
- Never take what doesn't belong to you from the Mountain - "Take nothing, leave nothing but your footsteps"
The Good Holiday Guides Are Those Who've Lived The Experience.
The Best Holiday Guides Are Those Who Are Living The Experience.
Copyright © 2004 e-borneo.com