Why Sabah is an Emerging Tropical Vacation Capital of the New Millennium
Sabah, being located at the northeast corner of Borneo island, is well positioned to offer a unique tropical vacation flavour with a difference.
In fact..., a very big difference.
There is more to Sabah, Malaysia Borneo than sunny tropical weather, beautiful white sandy beaches, clear crystal waters and rich ocean life.
Unlike most tropical vacation destinations in the world, Sabah offers an array of activities from adventure and nature to wildlife on top of a world class tropical beach vacation.
What makes Sabah, Malaysia Borneo a unique tropical vacation spot?
Given its unique geographical advantage where within 76,115 square kilometres (or 29,388 square miles, slightly smaller than the US state of South Carolina), you can...
- laze around in white pristine and unspoiled tropical beaches
- conquer the highest peak in South East Asia
- encounter wildlife in their natural habitat
- admire the largest flower in the world
- appreciate the culture of the colourful indigenous peoples
- rough it out in controlled adventure vacation sites
- brave the river rapids on a white water rafting adventure
- be one with nature in the world of million years old rainforests
- dive into some of the world's best underwater wonderlands
- explore the underwater cave of the world's only mushroom-shaped world class dive spot
Most of the tropical wonders of the world, from ocean deep to mountain high, can be found right here in sunny Sabah. You don't have to travel far and wide to savor the best tropical attractions, saving you invaluable time and money to stay put in just one tropical vacation destination.
You can actually experience Sun, Sea and Sand, Forest and Mountain in less than ONE hour - that is, if you utilize a helicopter service.
If you are planning for your next Tropical Vacation, or thinking of exploring a new and exciting Tropical Vacation destination, please explore Sabah personally to find out why it is an ideal choice for your dream tropical vacation.
Or, please visit our sister site at Borneo-Tropical-Vacation.com for more information.
About the Author: e-borneo.com is one of the leading Borneo-based Borneo Travel and Trip Advisor web sites, which also serves as a Borneo travel gateway and tour intermediary for the best and cost-effective custom/full-package vacation deals to Malaysia Borneo (Sabah and Sarawak) and Brunei Darussalam. Please also visit e-borneo.com's latest sister site, Borneo Tropical Vacation for more travel content.
Copyright © e-borneo.com
Terms for Reprint: Article may be reprinted provided content and byline (i.e., "About the Author") are not edited and links are kept live.