Just to be on the safe side, make sure your family has ID on them, especially your kids. Let your children help make their own ID. The essential information that should be on their ID are:
- Telephone Number
- Hotel of where you are staying
- Phone number of the Hotel
- Parents Names
- Allergies of the child (if any)
- Age/ birth date
- Emergency Contact (family or friend from home)
- Recent picture (keep a copy of the recent picture in your wallet just in case you do get separated from your children, the police would like to get the most recent picture for their records).
Asia's premier Hotel Reservation site since 1997,
offering discounts of up to 75% off the regular
rates at hotels throughout Asia and worldwide!