By Azaraimy HH
Royal Brunei Airlines (RBA) informed the public that it will be revising its fuel surcharges for all tickets issued in Brunei Darussalam from July 1, 2008 onwards.
According to a press release from RBA, price revision was in line with standard industry practices.
The surcharges that will apply to tickets issued in Brunei for travel to and from Bandar Seri Begawan are:
* Kota Kinabalu and Kuching - B$35 one-way
* Bangkok, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Jakarta, Surabaya and Ho Chi Minh City - B$70 one-way
* Hong Kong - B$85 one-way
* Perth and Brisbane - B$120 one-way
* Dubai and Jeddah - B$140 one-way
* Dubai to London - $140 one-way
* London - $195 one-way
Courtesy of Borneo Bulletin Weekend