Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Dinner at Beaufort Restaurant, Penampang


From KK Food Reviews blog:

Whenever I pass by Beaufort Restaurant, I would always see it FILLED with customers every single time.

But I've been told before that the food served there are quite expensive. So that explained why WC and I never got around to dining there before.

Nevertheless, I was always curious as to how 'expensive' the food there might be, and lucky for me, this week, my question was answered, as we had another family dinner there.

Beaufort Restaurant is located right near to the Lido traffic light (that leads into KK High School). You can't miss it; it's visible from the main Penampang Road. It's a corner lot with a big signboard that says Restaurant Beaufort on it!

Continue reading (incl. pics) at: Dinner at Beaufort Restaurant, Penampang

No comments: